Vital Oxide - EPA Registered Disinfectant, Sanitizer & Cleaner
EPA Registered and on the "N" list. It works as a Disinfectant, Sanitizer & Cleaner and is EPA approved for use against SARS-Cov-2. Vital Oxide is ready to use and must be used full strength to fight against COVID-19 and rinsing with water will be required only on food contact areas otherwise no rinse and air dry is acceptable, with proper ventilation after application. Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth.
- Use Full Strength to Kill SARS-Cov-2, else dilute 9:1 with water for sanitizing.
- Two dilution options for sanitizing.
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant against SARS-CoV-2, with lowest toxicity category-gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing.
- NSF-registered "no rinse on food-contact surfaces" sanitizer.
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor.
- Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; SARS CoV-2, HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary).
- Effective fungicide.
- Effective mildew and mold remover-kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months.
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services.
- Heavy duty odor eliminator-gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking.
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments.
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts.
- Sanitizes 99.9% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required.
- Carpet and rug sanitizer.
- Soft-surface sanitizer.
- pH balance of 8-9.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes.